- No-Till Method Is Doing For Cash Crop Farmers
- Ways To Ditch Your Cravings For Sugar, Salt, And Fats
- Concerns Of Proposal To Release GM Mosquitoes in U.S.: British Company Offers No Reassurance
- Black Garlic And Sprouted Garlic Have Health Benefits
- Protection Against Dementia Linked Between Your Diet And Hormone Levels, And How Estrogen
As you all may know Nature has a lot to offer. One of which Nature offers for us is health. One stree in specific is the French Maritime Pine Tree, the extract from this pine tree may help boost mental and memory performance. Below are some facts about the study that was published in regards with the health benefits given by this tree.
New research shows that a natural plant extract from French maritime pine tree delivers could help boost memory and mental performance.
The study published in the Journal of Neurosurgical Sciences shows daily use of pycnogenol (pic-noj-en-all), is a safe and effective natural option to improve day-to-day cognitive function, essentially serving as ‘brain food’ for executives, entrepreneurs, and those who want help sharpening their decision-making.
After 12 weeks of daily supplementation with pycnogenol, results were also shown to:
- Significantly improve mood (16% increase pycnogenol compared to a drop, -2.1%, in the controls)
- Measurably boost mental performance (8.9 % versus 3.1 %)
- Advance sustained attention (13.4% increase) and memory (3.6% increase)
- Dramatically reduce oxidative stress (30% decrease pycnogenol)
“This study completes a number of research observations indicating that pycnogenol can naturally help improve some aspects of cognitive functions throughout life. Multiple studies have been conducted using pycnogenol and showing its positive effects in managing and improving some attention parameters in children with ADHD, in improving results of specific cognitive test in students, and in improving several aspects of cognitive functions in adults over 60,” said Dr. Gianni Belcaro, lead researcher of the study.
Pycnogenol is used for treating circulation problems, allergies, asthma, ringing in the ears, high blood pressure, muscle soreness, pain, osteoarthritis, diabetes, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), a disease of the female reproductive system called endometriosis, menopausal symptoms, painful menstrual periods, erectile dysfunction (ED), and an eye disease called retinopathy.
Pycnogenol is used to slow the aging process, maintain healthy skin, improve athletic endurance, and improve male fertility.
Please Read this Article at NyrNaturalNews.com
Photo Source: SuperFantastic