You would be surprised to know that you have been cleaning your oven wrong this whole time! Using this method is a sure fire way to get your oven looking brand new.
Clean your oven in two steps: First you have to clean the oven from the inside and then the window. Things you are going to need for the cleaning:
- A towel
- A small bowl
- Spray bottle
- Baking soda
The cleaning procedure:
- First remove the oven racks
- In a bowl place a couple spoons of baking soda and mix them with some water. Mix until you get a homogenous paste likemass that can be easily applied on the surfaces that need cleaning.
- After applying, spread the paste on the inside of the oven andthe baking soda will turn brown.
- Let it sit over night. In order to work its magic the baking soda will need approximately 12 hours.
- The next day: Take a wet towel and take out as much of the baking soda as you can.
- Take a spray bottle and fill it with vinegar. Than spritz it on the surfaces where there are stillresidues of baking soda.
- Wipe it with …
You will notice that your oven looks like new, and you may not want to use your oven because it is so clean! Don’t be embarrassed to have people look at your oven again.
Please Read this Article at NaturalBlaze.com
Leave a Reply