- GMOs Can Be Ushering in a Pesticide Arms Race By Dr. Oz
- Drug Maker Says Deaths “Coincidental”: Deadly Vaccine Kills 8 Infants
- 21st Century Health Care: Mercury-Free Dentists—Pioneers and Catalysts
- Glowing Complexion In Three Points
- Monsanto: How They Annihilated A Paradise And Turned It Into An Island Of Illness
Teach you children the basic way of living healthy for when they will grow old they will be able to carry it and pass it to next generation.
Some school-aged children cant wait to get home from school, stake out a place on the couch, and spend the rest of the afternoon and evening watching TV. Physical activity is just not on their radar screens, at least not by choice.
Stopping the Slippery Slope of Childhood Obesity:
Not surprisingly, children who fit this profile may be on a slippery slope to a life of obesity. There are a lot of them. Several years ago, when a group of children 6 to 12 years old participated in programs of the Presidents Council on Physical Fitness, only 50% of girls and 64% of boys could walk or run a mile in less than 10 minutes. If that same study were conducted today, when the obesity epidemic seems to be gaining momentum, those statistics might be even more troubling.
Making Exercise Into a Lifelong Habit:
During your childs school-age years, your goal should be not only …
Leave a Reply