- Sunlight The Ultimate Blood Pressure Medication?
- Toxins, Gut Bacteria, Nutritional Deficiencies, and Vaccines Made with Human Fetal Cell Lines: Culprits Of Autism Identified
- Making Fitness A Way Of Life For Children
- FDA Denies Hope For Dying Kids, And Other Abuses Waged Against Families Struggling To Help Their Ailing Children: Medical System And Child Protective Services
- Drive Disease Statistics And Destroy Communities: GMO’s And CAFO’s
Bronchitis is an inflammation of the lining of your bronchial tubes, which carry air to and from your lungs. People who have bronchitis often cough up thickened mucus, which can be discolored. Bronchitis may be either acute or chronic.
The typical response to bronchitis is to visit your doctor or take over-the-counter medication. However, there are cost-effective ways you can clear a lung infection at any time of year. Here are my top seven natural remedies for bronchitis.
1. Humidity: This is one time when hot and humid weather may just serve you well. While you should stay indoors on days when the air quality is poor, spending time outdoors may just be the remedy youre looking for if youre suffering from bronchitis. But on those smoggy days or during other times of the year when the weather isnt so hot and humid, you can use a humidifier instead. Looking to save some money? Spending some time in a hot steamy shower may help, or you can boil a pot of water and breathe in the steam.
2. Liquids: Youre told to drink …
Th??? r?m?di?? should n?t b? used in ?l??? ?f a d??t?r-?r???rib?d treatment. R?th?r, th?? are m??nt t? r??l??? ?v?r-th?-??unt?r m?di??ti?n? ?r t? be u??d as a complementary tr??tm?nt.
Please Read this Article at NaturalBlaze.com
Leave a Reply