- Competency: Is It What I Think It Is?
- Research: Acupuncture Can Treat Alzheimer’s Disease
- Keeps The Doctor Away: ‘A Blueberry-Avocado-Cocoa-Bean-Smoothie A Day’
- Scary Differences Between Raw Honey And Processed Honey Found In Stores
- Study: Optimizing Vitamin D Levels May Double Chances Of Surviving Breast Cancer, Lower LDL Cholesterol, And Helps Prevent Autism
Vinegar is one of the most incredible healing tonics you will find anywhere, period. I’m not even exaggerating, I don’t have to. The results that you experience as you put it to use will demonstrate enough that you don’t need a “peer reviewed journal” to tell you that it’s a miracle juice. The proof is in the pudding.
Perhaps youd be surprised to find out that vinegar can act as an anti-frost for your car windows, or that vinegar can be used to magnificently brighten gold jewelry? Here is a list of 24 ingenious uses for vinegar:
Cool Uses For Around The House
1) Coffee maker cleaner Vinegar can be used to thoroughly clean the hard build up in coffee makers, just run the vinegar through along with a subsequent water cycle and bravo!
2) Carpet stains A mixture of 1 teaspoon of liquid detergent and 1 teaspoon of white distilled vinegar in a pint of lukewarm water will remove non-oily stains from carpets. Apply it to the stain with a soft brush or towel and rub gently. Rinse with a towel moistened with clean water and blot dry. Repeat this procedure until the stain is gone.
3) Mirror cleaner Cleaning your mirrors with vinegar will leave them …
Not to mention that vinegar is cheap, it’s versatile, and it doesn't irritate allergies like some fragranced cleansers. Chances are, whenever you run into a household funk, vinegar is your answer.
Please Read this Article at NaturalBlaze.com