Gardasil also known as Silgard, is a vaccine manufactured by the company Merck & Co. to prevent certain cancers such as cervical cancer, vaginal, vulvar and penile cancer caused by strains of human papilloma virus (HPV).
Vaccines are made by abating the bacteria or virus that causes the disease. The vaccine is made either from the dead organism or the toxin it produces. When vaccines are administered in the body, the body identifies this weakened version of the bacteria or virus and see it as a threat just like any other foreign microorganism that enters the body. The body then begins to produce antibodies that are supposed to react on these weakened versions. They remain in the body and are ready to take action on the real disease that could enter the body.
Attorney Don Manuel Sáez Ochoa filed a criminal complaint against Merck-Sanofi Pasteur Laboratories, Spanish National Health authorities, and the regional health authorities of the La Rioja province on behalf of Zuriñe Jiménez Guereño and her mother Doña Maria del Carmen Jiménez Guereño for injuries and disabilities suffered by Zuriñe after the administration of Gardasil.
The complaint states that Merck Laboratories failed to use an inert placebo during clinical trials, thereby manipulating data and marketing Gardasil under false pretenses. Despite complaints of several young women with similar new medical conditions after Gardasil injections, the Spanish health authorities ignored calls for a moratorium on the use of Gardasil until the safety issues were resolved.
No efforts were made on both regional and national health authorities confirm the exactitude of the safety data Merck presented to get the approval for the widespread processing of Gardasil as a cancer preventative. No efforts were also made to notify the public that a now verified safe and effective means of keeping cervical cancer under control already existed.
According to the complaint, the attitude of the Merck pharmaceutical company and Spanish health authorities (both national and regional) before, during and after the administration of Gardasil shows they care nothing about the risk to which medical consumers expose themselves whenever Gardasil is used.
The complaint states, prior to administration, no one was concerned about possible adverse reactions to the vaccine. When adverse reactions did occur, those who experienced them were treated with contempt leaving them in a state of helplessness. There was allegedly not one single official inquiry about the girls’ post-Gardasil conditions even though they were healthy prior to being injected with Gardasil.
Turmoil from the public shouting for a cessation on the use of Gardasil until safety issues were set on was ignored by Spanish health specialists. Shots of Gardasil continued regardless of the harm left behind.
Merck-Sanofi Pasteur, Spain’s National and Regional (La Rioja) health authorities are charged with the following:
- fraudulent marketing and/or administration of an inadequately tested vaccine;
- failure to inform the public about the potential risks of using Gardasil;
- clear infringement of the right to informed consent;
- ignoring new medical conditions in those who used Gardasil despite the similarity of their symptoms and the relatively short period of time between vaccine administration and the onset of symptoms;
- ignoring established and new scientific evidence illustrating the potential harmful effects of Gardasil ingredients and manufacturing methods;
- callous disregard for those suffering new medical conditions post-Gardasil;
- failure to inform the public that HPV infections are simply one of the risk factors involved in the development of cervical cancer;
- failure to inform the public that 90% of all HPV infections clear on their own without medical intervention;
- failure to inform the public about alternative methods of controlling cervical cancer; and
- criminal liability for the injuries resulting from the administration of Gardasil
Even if one assumes that Merck-Sanofi Pasteur and all of the government health officials were not aware of the potential risks and lack of proven benefit of Gardasil, there has been plenty of scientific and medical evidence provided since 2007 when the vaccine was approved for use in Spain.
Given their expertise, all of these people were aware of the fact that there are several methods to control cervical cancer that have already been proven safe and effective.
A whole lot of young women around the world transformed from being happy, active, and healthy to meeting a legion of autoimmune complications and neurological maladies. The probable side effects of Gardasil proved too much of a horror reality for them.
It is time for liable to be held answerable through their actions. Trial due to crime is quite conceivably the only way to achieve that goal.
A decade in jail would maybe remind those accountable what conducting yourself to ethical manner means. Maybe they would remember that their major role is to uphold the public health, not devastate it.
Please read the rest of the article at Naturalblaze.com