• Alleviate the Risk of Breast Cancer

    By -

    breast-cancerThere are different forms of cancer, among them is breast cancer, this type of cancer is so prevalent, in fact it’s one of the most common types of cancer that woman suffers from. Breast cancer is a type of cancer that grows from breast cells. It usually begins inside the lining of milk ducts also known as lobules which generates milk. Majority of breast cancer victims are females. Its Occurrence is likely when cells in the breast breaks up and developed abnormally. Moreover, Tumors that occurs in the breast tend to grow slowly and passive. You will know that the lump is already mature when you can already feel it mounting on your skin.

    There are factors that breast cancer is triggered to occur if you are alcoholic, a heavy drinker. The more alcohol you drink, the greater your risk of developing breast cancer. There are studies also about the role of smoking and breast cancer, thou this is not clear yet, but experiments on women who tend to smoke will likely developed the cancer. Thou cancer is known to be deadly, there’s always a way to avoid it, the good news is: it can be prevented, you can start by changing your diet, because food is one huge factor that triggers the illness.

    Breast cancer is probably one of the most feared diagnosis a woman can get. The mere mention of it conjures up images of death, despair, or at best, disfigurement.

    According to breastcancer.org,1 one in eight women will develop invasive breast cancer in her lifetime, and nearly 40,000 women lose their lives to the disease each year.

    With such odds stacked against you, what, if anything, can you do to prevent becoming a statistic? In truth, there are many measures you can take—each of which will help decrease your risk.

    It's important to realize that less than 10 percent of all breast cancer cases are thought to be related to genetic risk factors.2 The remainder—90 percent—appear to be triggered by environmental factors.

    I strongly believe that cancer is preventable through appropriate lifestyle changes, such as cleaning up your diet, optimizing your vitamin D levels, exercising, and avoiding toxins from every source you can.

    This means taking …

    Breast cancer is something you don’t want to experience, it would be wise to take precautions and practice preventive measures as early as you can, it’s not that you’re expecting it to come, but it’s about being  healthy in general.

    You can read the rest of the article at: mercola.com

    Source

    michael

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *