We want to practice a healthy living, but oftentimes, we neglect the essentials. Yes, we’re always reading the labels on the foods we eat, but do we also read the ingredients of our shower products? Most of the best body wash bottles have hard to read chemicals that we rather overlook at them. Likewise, if you want to get the best, you also need to pay extra for that.
Something thats always bugged me about bodywashes are the ingredients.
There are tons of ingredients 40 syllables long and impossible to pronounce. What is that stuff?
And why am I spreading it all over my skin?
Forget it. I dont feel compelled to buy body wash from the store anymore.
I make it myself! And its really easy. Youll have fun.
You will need:
- 3/4 cup of liquid castile soap
- 1/4 cup of raw, unfiltered honey
- 2 teaspoons of oil. You can choose grapeseed, jojoba, sweet almond, sesame, or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil
- 50 drops of essential oils (optional)
- Measure out all of the ingredients and combine in a bottle.
- Thoroughly shake the ingredients. Allow to sit for about an hour.
- Shower time! Simply shake gently before each use.
Since many commercial brands of shower gel contain so many ingredients which are not properly tested or even regulated (for example, the FDA doesn't have a role in approving the ingredients of shower gel ingredients in the USA), making your own is a reassurance of safety and quality. And finally, but importantly, making personalized shower gel batches yourself for little to no cost makes the experience even better––you save money!
Please Read this Article at NaturalBlaze.com