Juice fasting is a potent way to detox your body and undergo a deep cleanse, but it isn’t for everybody. The most natural way for everybody to detox is to change our diet. Giving up processed foods, fast foods, meat, dairy, white sugar, white flour, and non-organic grains – then adding in lots of fresh organic greens, vegetables and fruits is the surest way to detox and stay detoxed for life.
We put our livers through a lot. It's responsible for detoxing all the nasty things that get put into our bodies every day. Even just 100 years ago, people weren't exposed to nearly as many toxins as we are today.
So it's good to help out the ol' organ once in a while. Of course, choose organic when you can. Using toxin-riddled fruits and vegetables is a little counterproductive when it comes to a detox smoothie.
You will need:
- 3 beets
- 3 carrots
- 2 cups of leafy greens, your choice.
- 1 cup of dandelion greens (extra credit if you pick from your yard)
- 1 lemon [without peel]
- 1 apple
- 1 cup of purple cabbage
- 1 Good blender
- 2 tbsp of medium chain triglyceride oil (I like coconut oil myself)
What to do:
- Thoroughly chop all ingredients.
- Add all ingredients to the blender, larger chunks at the bottom.
- Fill with water about 3/4 full.
- Blend on high until liquified. Add more water if it's too thick for …
The healthy liver cleansing diet plan can increase your energy level, boost your immunity, help achieve a healthy body weight, and provide a sense of well-being in your life.
Please Read this Article at NaturalBlaze.com