- During Holidays, Take A Rest And Relax
- Study Shows That Physically Fit Kids Have Stronger Brain Performance
- Tooth Defect: BPA Harms Dental Enamel In Young Animals And Mimicking Human
- Quadruple Your Risk Of Deadly Brain Cancer: Heavy Cell Phone Use
- Clean It Out With This One Easy Ingredient: Dishwashers A Breeding Ground For Disease
Almost everybody eats cocoa butter at some point, and a lot of people rub it all over their bodies, too. But what is it exactly, and is it healthy?
There are many great benefits of cocoa butter you might not know about. It can help moisturize your skin, manage your hair, and its an excellent source of antioxidants. Nowadays theres a great variety of cocoa butter products, including oil, cream and lotions, and you can use it almost anywhere. Read on to discover some of the most wonderful benefits of cocoa butter.
1. Great antioxidant source
Cocoa butter is a great source of antioxidants, which help combat free radicals and help save your skin from the inevitable signs of aging and environmental stressors. You can use lotion, cream, or oil form, or even eat raw cocoa butter. Everything depends on your choice and preferences. Just be aware, cocoa butter is high in calories.
2. Makes your lips soft and plump
If you are fond of kisses and you want to smooth chapped or rough lips, you should take care of them, using cocoa …
Use of cocoa butter isn't restricted to chocolate, or even to food. It's also a very common ingredient in skin creams and moisturizers. While it's reputed to prevent or remove stretch marks that can come with pregnancy or weight gain, a recent study has suggested that it's not any more effective than a placebo at stretch mark removal.
Make sure to read the rest of the article at .