- Just Waiting For The Perfect Time?
- Health: Food Choices Aren’t What They Seem
- World’s Number One Soy Exporter – Brazil, Binds up Despite Trade Controversy with Monsato
- Aggravated Mom Boils Up against Round-up Herbicide
- FDA Reasserts The Chemical’s Safety: Phthalates And BPA Linked To IQ Reductions In Children
Buying organic will make you healthy. Organic can help you live your life to the fullest! Organic is expensive, yes! But why settle for less when you can also benefit from it in the long run. You and your family will benefit from it and the next generations to come, so why give a doubt? Go for good health.
People always say, “I can't buy organic – it's too expensive!” However, there is a good reason for shelling out the extra cash for organic food: it's without chemicals, fertilizers and added hormones, and thus is a much better fit for our bodies.
If you want to purchase organic but your wallet says otherwise, consider starting with organic fruits and vegetables. The Environmental Working Group's “Dirty Dozen” are the 12 worst offenders for pesticides, and are worth the investment for an organic alternative. The “Clean Fifteen” are the least likely to be contaminated with pesticide residues, so you can save your cash and skip the splurge. Check out the lists, and go organic when it counts!
Make sure to read the rest of the article at News-press.