- Antibiotic-Resistant Disease In Consumers: American Meat Production Uses More Antibiotics Than Ever
- Reiki Energy Demonstration
- Here’s What Happened After I Drank Warm Honey Lemon Water Every Morning For A Year
- Sunshine In The Morning Can Help Keep You Trim
- Natural Remedies For The Treatment Of Acid Reflux And Ulcers
This south Indian favorite is not only a delicious and healthy vegetarian meal, it also comes in its own colorful container. The pepper keeps the contents moist and flavorful as they cook and warm on the plate.
Edible containers such as red peppers make elegant individual servings. Here, the Curried Vegetable Sauté recipe gets jazzed up with spices to give it authentic flavorwith no extra work.
4 large red bell peppers
1 Tbs. garlic oil
1 small onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
2 tsp. whole yellow mustard seeds
1 tsp. cumin seeds
1 tsp. ground coriander
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
2 cups shredded green cabbage
1 small sweet potato, peeled and finely diced (about 8 oz.)
1 cup cooked chickpeas
3 Tbs. raisins
1 Tbs. minced fresh ginger
3 cloves garlic, minced (about 1 Tbs.)
¼ cup low-sodium vegetable broth
¼ cup chopped cilantro
2 Tbs. chopped roasted cashews
¾ cup plain soy yogurt
2 ½ Tbs. prepared mango chutney
Preheat oven to 375F.
Slice tops from peppers. Remove seeds, and set peppers and caps aside.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté onion, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, coriander, salt and cayenne …